Frequently Asked Questions
Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer,
please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Ear protection (it gets loud!)
- Hats and visors
- Lip balm
- Portable chairs
- Comfortable shoes
- Cameras and cell phones – we encourage pictures!
- Ice chests and coolers other than medically required
- Outside food or drinks
- Tents, cabanas, pop ups, temporary awnings
- Knives, guns, or weapons of any kind
- Pets other than service animals
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, etc.
- Lasers or laser pointers
- Drones or other flying objects
- Cigarettes or vape pens (this is a no smoking event)
- Federally banned substances such as illicit narcotics
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Tickets are transferable – no ID is required at check in.